Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thank you cards

I had several thank you cards I needed to make, so yesterday was a great day for me to spend at a craft day with a group of local ladies who get together once a month to work on crafts.  I made four cards, two of which I am picturing here... my two favorites of the day.

I've been trying to perfect my block card abilities, so I tried another of those and am very happy with the result:

Here it is viewed from above, to give a better idea of the 3-d aspect of this card:
And the back:
I used a Paper Wishes Cherry on Top Artful Card Kit for this card.

The other card looks simple, but I had a hard time getting the folding done correctly for some reason.  However, after three attempts I finally figured it out and I like the result so much I am definitely going to try this again soon (before I forget how I finally got it done).


No comments:

Post a Comment