Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Baby girl album

Our dear friends Daniel and Tracy are preparing for the arrival of their first baby... a girl, and I have made them a mini album to capture pictures of her first year to share with Tracy's parents, who are too far away to be able to see the baby grow in person.  There are a lot of pictures here, just to be forewarned!  I think they are all self-explanatory, but I wanted a pictorial record for myself so I photographed every section!
So here is the front cover:
The hinge fastens closed with a small magnet.
The open book standing up so you can see how the "pages" fall (hence the moniker "waterfall album"):
And the back cover ... it's pretty plain, but pretty nonetheless! (I think...)
Then the last pages on each side have a special message:

And now a sample of the individual pages for each month up to one year:

There is space for two pictures from each month in her first year.
I really felt pleased with how it turned out and I hope Daniel and Tracy like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment