Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Staying faithful



Psalm 119:74 May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.

We Christians talk a lot about our need to live in such a way as to be a good testimony of God’s love and grace to unbelievers, but this verse remind me of the importance of my good testimony to other believers.  The example of my hope in God and His Word should be an encouragement to other believers to do the same.  When other Christians see my response to the call to obedience, they should be challenged and/or encouraged to also obey.  When they see my faith, they should find an example to follow and an example of the good results of being faithful to God’s call to holiness.  My life should bring joy to them as they see God at work in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment