Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Green blessing

I've been trying to challenge myself in my card making and scrapbooking by participating in some online challenges, and this week the challenge at The Paper Players was a good one for me because I needed to make a birthday card for a friend whose birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. 


  I wanted to use my Irish Blessing stamp and some of this foil paper I've had sitting in my file waiting for the "perfect" opportunity to use it, and this green and white challenge was that perfect opportunity.  The biggest challenge came in trying to photograph such shiny paper!

2 comments:

  1. You've framed your lovely blessing perfectly Jo Ann and the metallic foil background surround adds good design interest. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card for a friend! Your frame is perfect for the blessing! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete