Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My personal card challenge

A couple of months ago I purchased a Lemonade Stand Artful Card Kit 
from my favorite on-line crafting store, Paper Wishes.  I have purchased various ones of their Artful Card Kits, but this time I decided I would get it out of my storage box and not put it away until I had used everything in the kit.  The kit included 7 sheets of papers, 74 die-cuts, and a sheet of cut-outs of messages to include in the cards such as Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, etc.

Well, it took me a while, but today I made the final, the 12th card, using the last of the papers.  I used all but one die-cut and most of the message cut-outs but not all of them... I made some of my own messages.

Here are several of the cards, all but one I used my own messages, but I was pleased at how many I was able to make.  I made birthday, thinking of you, and get well cards.  Those are the kind I use the most,  So here goes... BIRTHDAY CARDS:


GET WELL CARD:
THINKING OF YOU CARDS:




No comments:

Post a Comment