Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Just a note

I received a set of die cuts and papers along with the latest volume of the British cardmaking magazine to which I have subscribed that have sweet die cuts of fairies and flowers and although I do not normally care for that kind of illustration, I found these to be more human-like in their features and the colors are very pretty, so I made this "Praying for you" card to send to a friend.  The background does not show up very well now that I see it here, but it is a pretty yellow and white flowered paper that I mounted on some soft green background, then added the yellow burlap flowers to the corner.  All in all, it turned out nicely and hopefully will bring a smile to Ruth's face when she receives it in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment