Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Kick up your heels!

When I was sorting through our photographs recently, I found some duplicates of a visit we made to the Riverbanks Zoo several years ago that I thought would make a great fun front to a card sometime so I put them in a little pile at my craft table and waited for just the "right" time to use them.

When my friend broke her toe this past week I immediately thought of this photo of one of the elephants kicking up its foot, so I put together some (for me) rather unconventional colors on this card and I thought it was really cute.
I used a bright pink card backing and outlined the picture with copper colored Dazzle sticker strips and added a glittery copper scallop on which I mounted the sentiment done with copper embossing powder.

I hope Emily gets a "kick" out of this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment