Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Heart-themed cards

 I wanted to try a heart-themed card but using something different from just the usual reds and pinks, so I chose a light blue background and put a peach heart in between the red glittery papers.  The words are die cuts from Paper Wishes.  In "real life" it doesn't look too bad!

Shhh... this card is for my dear husband.  Our 30th anniversary is coming up just after Valentine's Day!
For this second card I used a Stampin' Up stamp of the tree and added some little red hearts from Hot Off the Press.  The color doesn't look so striking in my photo (blane that on the photographer!) but I was very pleased with the final result. 

2 comments:

  1. This is probably one of my favorites! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it is one of mine, too!!

    ReplyDelete