Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Using up my left-overs

I have always had a hard time throwing away the scraps of paper from my paper crafting projects.  You know, the ones too small to keep but too large to throw away, like the proverbial ball of string?  There was a time when I kept a filing box with scraps that I would "use later."  Finally, about a year ago, in spite of my reluctance and guilty feelings, when that box got so full as to be unusable, I emptied it of everything (into File 13).  However, I began with new resolve to work on finding ways to use some scraps and last week I successfully did just that with a card that I really like (most of my previous attempts have been less than stellar).
I had some grey and white patterned paper scraps from another project so I cut them up into 1 1/4inch squares and paired them with a light purple (I know it looks blue, but it's purple) background backed with light grey and put it all on a black card front.

Now I find myself fighting the urge to get that file box  back out...

No comments:

Post a Comment