Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Righteousness protects you



Proverbs 13:6 Righteousness guards the person of integrity, but wickedness overthrows the sinner.

There is no worry about the consequences of living righteously because that righteousness is guarding me.  I have often thought of this when driving on the highway and seeing how many brake lights go on when a patrol car show up!  If I have been putting my righteousness to work in my everyday life, I will be obeying the speed limit so my righteousness is guarding me from being given a ticket for speeding!  My righteousness guards me from being overthrown by any wickedness or sinful way of living, even more drastic things than speeding.  And that is how I want to live my life, not being afraid of being caught doing something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment