Thursday, June 29, 2017

Payment wallets

I never thought I could do it!  But when someone asked me to see if I could come up with a design for a "wallet" to keep a payment booklet in (something like a checkbook), I felt ready to take on the challenge even though I had never done anything like this before without full instructions at my side.  And I did it!  I have surprised even myself on this one. 

Each one has two pockets on the inside; one pocket opens from the end for slipping a payment booklet in (they are usually held together at the short end), and the second pocket is for miscellaneous papers and opens lengthwise, as you can see here:

Both wallets have a strip of numbers on the spine like the short strip you can see on the cover of the black and red plaid wallet.

I think if I had need of a way to keep track of a payment booklet, I would make a fancy feminine-looking one and maybe help myself enjoy making payments!  But since I don't owe any money needing that, I guess I'll wait until I know someone who needs one before I try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment