Saturday, July 15, 2017

Washi tape

I love washi tape... that paper tape so popular with crafters these days.  It comes in every color and design you can imagine, and I have bought rolls every time I have found it on sale because I can see great potential in using it for cards and other paper crafting projects.  I have used it several times on handouts when I taught Sunday school and a few times when making a scrapbook page, but I have managed to collect quite a bit, as you can see:
Since my box is full I decided it is time to work on using the tape a bit more often.  I counted 75 rolls (not counting the lacy rolls in the bottom two sections of the box that are not actually washi tape) and there is no more space for any more.

I have three favorite designs of washi tape cards and yesterday afternoon I sat down and made a card using each style and using as many different rolls as I could.  My favorite design is the yellow based card although the black "hello" card is a close second!  
Which one do you like best???

1 comment: