Monday, July 17, 2017

I gotta love those paint chips!

I'm on a roll these days, you might say!  I have been cleaning out dresser drawers and closets and included in my purging has been some card and scrap booking project ideas I've had set aside for that proverbial rainy day.   That rainy day came on Saturday, literally (with our 4+ inches of rain with thunderstorms) and figuratively with a stack of paint store samples I had set aside with the idea of using them as the foundation for some cards.  And now that I have tried three methodologies, I am ready to go find some other color samples and do some more! 


Although my photography skills leave something to be desired, I hope you can get the idea behind these.  If you look closely you can see the sample color names and/or numbers on some of the samples but I don't think they detract from the card.  If anything, they make it more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment