Thursday, November 9, 2017

Piano card

I keep a look-out for unusual cards I can make for family members or special friends... cards that take some extra time or effort or materials, and this time I found a piano card I thought I would make for Anna Marie for her upcoming birthday.  I loved the idea and the YouTube video I watched made it look oh, so easy.  So I got out my black paper, white paper, and cream paper.  I did get it completed but there were a few times in the process that I almost gave up.  So many little details that I could not seem to get "just right!"  BUT in the end it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It is good enough to mail to her in the next week or so.  It is an easel card, as can be seen from this view:
It lays flat, but when opened up it has a small music book of four "pages" sitting on a music stand above the piano keys.  It stands up by propping the front panel of the card behind the yellow flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment