Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christ is all



I Corinthians 1:30 … you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness, sanctification and redemption …


I think it is easy for me to forget that all I am as a Christian woman is centered in Jesus.  I would not be what I am, who I am, today were it not for what He has done in my life.  When we accept Christ as our Savior and make Him Lord of our lives, all we are centers on Him.  He is, as this verse says, our wisdom.  He enables us to determine how to use the knowledge we have.  He becomes our righteousness.  He forgives our sin and views us as spiritually clean.  He is our sanctification.  We are made holy in His sight, and set apart from the sinful world, dedicated to Him.  He is our redemption.  Through Him we are no longer enslaved to sin or its eternal punishment.  It is all wrapped up in Christ Jesus.

Christ is all I need, 
Christ is all I need,
All that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment