Monday, November 20, 2017

Christmas card time!

Been working on Christmas cards, finally!  And although I do not like to do the same thing over and over, I have found that I'm OK with that as long as I can use different papers for each one, so That is what I've been doing.  I've been making two different designs and it is working well for me.  AND I've been able to use up numerous scraps that were "too big to throw away and too small to keep" in the process.
Here is the first design, using my new three wise men stamp set from Stampin' Up, which I really like:

The other design uses three panels of decorated paper on top of a background of shiny or glittery paper.  Once I figured out the dimensions I needed to use, it goes quickly and I think the effect is maximum.



No comments:

Post a Comment