Monday, April 12, 2021

Wavy thoughts


 When I saw the sketch for the week on Freshly Made Sketches I knew I wanted this "excuse" to play with my new wavy dies once again. Here is the sketch: 

 

  I had some glitter card stock strips I'd saved and they mad the perfect backdrop for the opening between the two sides of my card cover, which I put on the front of the card with foam adhesive.  I cut the "you" from some light green metallic card stock and completed the rest of the sentiment with gold heat embossing on black.  The front is a very pale green, almost cream color although it does not show up as well as I would like, due to my own inability in photography!


1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkle on your card Jo Ann! It's so pretty peeking out behind your sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete