Thursday, April 15, 2021

Using pastel colors

 I discovered this week that I tend to use brighter colors on my cards, which surprised me.  I know that sounds silly ... that I could not discern my own tendencies ... but it just had not dawned on me that this was the case until I decided to try to do a card for the current Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.  The current challenge is to make a card using pastels, and here is my entry:

I had some pastel green paper with small white dots that I used for the background.  I wanted something that would look nice along with the pink with pale green dots that served as the background for the Bible verse stamp I used.  The stamp is from 1998 so it certainly qualifies for that challenge!  I also used a stamp inside that says "From my heart to yours".  It is a 2007 stamp.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, I love the sentiment and the colors your used. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete