Monday, April 19, 2021

God's encouraging presence

 The promise of God's presence is the most fundamental assurance I have in my faith.  What does this do for my sense of security in life?  It give me courage to face any situation that I find in my life journey.  It has given me enough hope to let things happen and trust God for the outcome even though I cannot see that outcome at the moment.  As I look back on experiences I have had in the past, I find myself surprised at how I responded at the time.  I often think, "I would not respond that way now," but I know that is not true because it was God's presence in my life that helped me then just as I would anticipate God's presence to make that difference now as well.  As I need the help, I receive it, not before and not later, but right at the time I need it.  God's presence through His Holy Spirit provides the peace and courage necessary for every situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment