Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Note-worthy motivation

When I saw the idea for this "Love Bomb" on the Pootles website the other day, I knew I wanted to try making it, so I got out some 6 x 6 paper I had set aside not knowing what to do with it and set my hand to making one of these cute accordian-style holders.  I am really tickled with the final result!

It holds four little note cards...

Then it ties together... so cute!
Since I decided to give it to my Weight Watchers buddy Sandy, I put four motivational sayings on the four cards, mostly things that have been said by WW members at one time or another.  I put a Bible verse on one of the cards as well since I believe that one of the keys for my success is going to be trusting God to help me be disciplined enough to succeed.

I already gave it to Sandy and she loved it!  So now I am trying to figure out a way to have to make some more of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment