Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Friendship album no. 2

After making this small friendship album a few weeks ago I still had quite a bit of sayings about friendship left so I decided to make another book with a set of paper I've had for ages and never seemed to be able to use up.  Here are some views of the new book I just completed yesterday afternoon, except for deciding on a "finishing touch" for the cover or perhaps adding something to make the closure chain look more appealing ... I just can't decide what I want to do yet.  Anyway, here are some selections of the six pages in the book as well as the spine and front cover:

Page 1, closed, then opened:

Each page includes an open-up flap and a pocket with a tag in it (each tag has a label "handle).






Also, on the back of each page is a small pocket with a little tag in it for photos or journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment