Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The WAY

My goal had been to write on my blog every weekday during the year, but that is proving to be more challenging at times than I had expected! 



Acts 24:14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, …

The Way … that title for following Christ struck me as I read it this morning.  “The Way” reminded of numerous scriptures as I though about it:

* “I, being in the way, the Lord led me” (Genesis 24).  God leads me because I am following The Way.
*”There is a way that seems right to a man, the end thereof is the way of death.”  There is only one right Way.
* “As for God, His way is perfect” (Psalm 18:30).  Following God is the only Way of confidence and security.
* “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go” (Psalm 32:98* “I am the way” (John 14:6).  Jesus is the only Way to salvation, peace and eternal life. 

Paul said a lot when he said he worshipped and lived according the The Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment