Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Belly Band Book

I bought (on sale, 2-4-1 from Dayspring) pads of religious paper with pretty colors and designs.  I was not certain just how I would use it but it was like nothing I have ever seen in the store and I figured if nothing else I could use it for cards.  But then I found a tutorial on YouTube for making a small book with fold-out pages and pockets and it seemed just the right thing for my new paper.  This book is the result.  I added some quotes to make it more meaningful and am happy with the result.

Each page is made to the same design... a large pocket with a large tag and a fold-out page.  The back side of the pocket section has a small pocket in which I put one or two smaller tags.

There are plenty of spaces for adding one's own quotes or thoughts as well as some photos if desired.
Here is the front view with and without the belly band:



And some samples of pages opened up:

And some showing the backs of pages with the small tags:




No comments:

Post a Comment