Thursday, December 21, 2017

Consider Jesus



Hebrews 3:1 … consider Jesus …

As I was reading through Hebrews 1-6 this morning, the phrase “consider Jesus” struck me as I thought about what these six chapters say about Jesus:
            1. He is the radiance of the glory of God (1:3);
            2. He is much superior to angels (1:4);
            3. All things exist FOR Him and BY Him (2:10);
            4. He was faithful to God as a man (3:2);
            5. He has been counted more worthy than Moses (3:3);
            6. He is the source of salvation (6:9).
There are other things in those chapters as well, but these six truths about Jesus were especially powerful to me as I considered Jesus at the beginning of this day.  We have a powerful and glorious Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment