Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Songbird album

I spent most of the day yesterday creating this new folio album from a set of papers named Song Bird, from Paper Wishes.  I think this paper is beautiful and it made a really pretty album.  It is the same design as the other folio album I made last week.

Here are some pictures of the songbird album.  I'd be interested to know which one people like the best
Oops!  This picture is a bit blurrier than I want, but you get the gist of the closed album...
Here is a side view showing the 3-D effect bird on the lower right:

Now, opened up all the way...
As before, the pocket on the left side has three mats, one of which is a little booklet folded.

And, finally, the waterfall in the center section.  I love the colors in these papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment