Thursday, April 19, 2018

Mother Goose

I just love making these folio albums, and when looking through my stash of paper the other day I found leftovers from another album project that was just asking to be used!  After all, I was looking for something to use for making an album for a friend who wants one to put pictures of her great grandchildren in.  This Mother Goose paper from Graphic 45 is so cute, and it made up really cute.  I love those bright colors, and making the base with a bright blue card stock brought out all those lovely colors, I think.




I also tried a new project with some other left over paper from a previous folio album and made a small gift bag for the album.  It turned out pretty good, if I may say so myself!  I'll definitely try this again.
It has been a productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment