Friday, April 13, 2018

Exploding boxes

When sister Judy sent me a video of an exploding box album on Facebook, I realized that I have never recorded my attempts here on my blog, so I went looking for some photos of at least a couple of them.

The first one I did was for Chinese new year, 2017, the Year of the Rooster:



I made it with just a few photos because I was trying to emphasize the new year aspect mostly.  The box is black card stock covered with red metallic paper and with gold metallic accents.  I actually made two of them for two different Chinese friends.  They loved them!

The other one I made for my neighbor who wanted something special for her niece who was graduating from high school.  I did post about that box here.


This box had two layers of sides which gave my neighbor 12 places for pictures and other additions.  It was quite striking when completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment