Friday, May 25, 2018

Three flowers

I have been wanting to use a die that I've had in my supply for some time and then I saw the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches


I knew right away what I wanted to do!  And here is my card:
I chose to not put the sentiment over the pretty ends of the die.  I really like that frilly look and did not want to cover it up.  Although it is not really evident in the photo, the dark background is a glistening midnight blue and it really seems to set off the purplish-pinkish flowers.  I made the card into a square card because I did not want the bulging centers of the die cut to be too close together.  All in all, I am pleased with the result.

2 comments:

  1. The detail on these dies is just gorgeous! As are the bright, pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card this is! I love the pop from the purple and the lovely texture. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete