Thursday, May 3, 2018

Desert turned into pool


Psalm 107:35 He turns a desert into pools of water, a parched land into springs of water.

This verse is such a beautiful picture of what God desires to do in my life.  When I read this verse, my mind immediately went to two other scriptures that support this claim of what God does for the believer.  The first one is Psalm 1:3 when the psalmist says that the person who walks with God is like a tree planted by streams of water.  Such a person does not wither.  I am planted in a desert-turned-pool, so as I walk with God, I will be fruitful and flourishing.  Then I thought of my life verse in Isaiah 58:11 where my promise from God is that not only will He guide me, but I will be like a well-watered garden with an unending spring.  God has turned the desert of my life into a pool of water that produces a green and fruitful life.  This is my promise from God and what an encouragement it is, keeping me walking with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment