Thursday, January 18, 2018

Catching up on cards

I keep forgetting to document my cards and other paper craft efforts for some reason.  Maybe it's because I have never developed the habit of photographing anything.  But for whatever reason, I finally remembered this morning as I was preparing to address some envelopes that I had not taken any pictures of my work.  One envelope is already sealed, but I remembered before doing that with these two cards.

The first one is a sympathy card.  The front is cut off on the right side so the red paper on the right side of the inside of the card shows.  The paper is printed with the "crooked" design which threw me off at first.  It takes a little getting used to, but it has grown on me.


This is the second card... a birthday card, the first of several I need to make for more January birthdays coming in the next week or so.  I'd better get busy making them (and hopefully remembering to photograph them) before I run out of time...



No comments:

Post a Comment