Friday, March 30, 2018

Songbird mini album

I bought a set of papers from my favorite papercrafting source, Paper Wishes, and have been saving it for a while.  However, in my effort to stop "saving" paper, I decided to try a new pattern for a mini album with this set and I love how it turned out!





Inside, on the left side, there are two pockets with tags.

And the right side is a "waterfall" of tags that can have pictures or journaling on them.  Each page in the waterfall is two-sided and has some kind of simple, small decoration as well.

The theme of songbirds and music is such a sweet outcome for someone who loves birds.  The album is 7 or 8 inches tall and is about 4 inches wide.  The spine is one inch wide.  When I make this again, I think I will make the spine slightly narrower, but overall, I am very pleased with how this looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment