Thursday, March 22, 2018

My Knight in Shining Armor


Deuteronomy 33:26 There is none like God … who rides through the heavens to your help, through the skies in his majesty.

When reading the final words of Moses before his death, I must admit these words not only captured my attention, they captured my imagination.  I feel almost fixated on them right now!  Picture the classic dream of any young woman, that of being rescued, swept off her feet by a knight in shining armor riding a white horse.  That is exactly what popped into my mind when I read this verse.  I am in need of help and when I call out, my Knight in Shining Armor comes galloping across the heavens in all His majesty to rescue me.  It is such a comfort to know how much God will do for me any time, any circumstance, whenever I call out for His help.  God is my KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment