Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter blessings

I wanted to make some Easter cards today for several special friends so I got out a set of Easter stamps that I bought at a yard sale sometime this past year and a set of paper that seemed appropriately spring-ish but not too whimsical, seeing as this is a solemn, albeit joyful, holiday.  I used the same paper for every card and was surprised at myself for coming up with four different designs using that same paper!  I added some dark pink, almost purple, metallic paper to add some extra life to each card.

Here is a closer look at each one separately ...



They all have the same message inside:
I had wanted to use the cross on more of them, but there is a flaw in the stamp that made it too difficult to use so I gave up after only one use.


No comments:

Post a Comment