Tuesday, March 27, 2018

New cards

I keep busy making cards but my old-age brain keeps forgetting to take pictures of the cards!  BUT I finally remembered to do so yesterday, so here are three of the four I made yesterday.
The first one is a sympathy card ...
Then there is a get-well card ...
And finally, a thinking-of-you card ...  This one is a cut-off front.  The blueish-green portion with the rose on it lifts up to reveal a message under it. 


These were all made with a small packet of papers that blended colors in somewhat unusual ways and it was a challenge for me to find ways to put some of them together.  I also used a piece of metallic textured paper to add some more glittery look to some of the cards.  It did not seem to be truly gold but neither was it brown and sure enough, when I looked at the back of the paper there was a sticker that said the color was "jasper."  In any case, it seemed perfect for these papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment