Monday, March 9, 2020

G is for GET WELL

I almost never have a card that is suitable for a get well card for a man so I decided to make at least one to have on hand for those occasions when we want to send a card to one of our friends but don't want a flowery card.  Here is what I came up with:
I die cut the word "hello" from black card stock three times and glued them together on top of each other then attached it to the front of the card using foam tape, which accounts for the shadow you can see.  The inside of the card just says "get well soon" and I stamped a faint brown leaf outline to look like the leaves are coming out of the words.  Simple, but by using the blue and green striped paper as the background on the front of this card, I think I accomplished my goal of making it pretty masculine!

No comments:

Post a Comment