Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Will I remember next time?

 I have made and sent so many cards in the past year and a half, but until yesterday afternoon, I never seem to think to photograph them before they get mailed.  I have never been good at using my camera, and am not really certain I have gotten into the habit even after all these years of photo opportunities.

But one can keep on trying to change things like this, so I'm going to try once again to be more deliberate.  Having card challenges helps motivate my photography, so this week I am entering my card in the Sketch Saturday challenge #708.

 

I missed my friend's birthday, so made this card based on the colors of her favorite (American) football team, orange and purple.


 

1 comment:

  1. Great way to personalize your card with special colors! Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday. (I also sometimes forget to take a picture before sealing the envelope!! Keep the camera near your computer and I hope to see you here again :-)

    ReplyDelete