Saturday, August 15, 2020

Covered composition book

 I wanted to start a new journal for a special project I am working on this year.  I remembered that I had one of those black and white composition books that you can buy inexpensively at the beginning of the school year, so I went hunting it down and found it in my craft room where I had stored it with the intention of covering it with pretty paper sometime as a gift.  So I decided to gift myself this time around!  I had some really pretty paper that I have wanted to find a use for but never could figure out how to make it good for a card.  I covered the front and back covers with it, then added some burgundy suede paper for the spine and I am really pleased with how it turned out.

I put a fancy title label on the cover and covered the inside of the front and the back with matching fushia paper.

I like the animal print background of the flowered paper, but like I said, I could not picture making a card with it ... I am not quite artistic enough to picture what to do with it, but I am glad I had that paper because it made a beautiful journal, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment