Monday, April 15, 2019

Rainbow and bird hello

I have had this multi-hello stamp for a long time and have loved using it.  It is a Stampabilities stamp from 2012 and I just never tire of using it!  I think it is because it can be doctored up to be either whimsical OR more formal, depending upon the background I use.  This week I thought I would try it over a rustic rainbow of gelato colors to make a cheerful and fun card.  After I put down the gelatos and smeared them just a tad, I heat embossed the greeting using some turquoise embossing powder, then I added those cute little bird brads.  I have a recipient already in mind for this! 
I am going to enter this in the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jo Ann: What a beautiful card, love the sweet rainbow and your colorful little birds, the sentiment is truly fabulous, saying hello in all of those languages.
    Thank you for sharing at RETRO RUBBER.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your background, but the little birds against your cool stamped image really captured my heart! Thanks for playing with our Retro Rubber challenge!!

    ReplyDelete