Friday, June 21, 2019

Love birds

Not long ago I bought a stamp set of cute little love birds that I got a discount on but I had not had a good occasion to use any of the stamps until this week when I wanted to make a card to go with a gift for a wedding shower.  This stamp was perfect!
I stamped and heat embossed the image on blue card stock, on yellow card stock, and on the shimmery golden card stock that I used for the label.  Then I enhanced the little boy blue bird with some markers and cut it out.  Did the same for the little girl bird on the yellow card stock and added a little bit of silvery glittery pen along with some color and cut it out and glued it onto the label stamp.  I added the boy bird with some foam so it pops up a little bit.  Colored the branches and the hearts with markers and I think it turned out really cute.  I love the paper in the background, with the muted circles of various colors.  I hope she will enjoy the little birds as much as I enjoyed putting them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment