Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Thoughts and prayers card

Mary, one of the women in our Bible study group at church, is a main care-taker for her son who has been having some very difficult times lately.  I had sent Mary a card several weeks ago but her son has been on my heart lately as well even though I do not know him personally.  I wanted to make a nice, heartfelt card that was a little bit more masculine but still carried a good message for him and since I was having a hard time doing this, I finally sat down at my craft desk and literally prayed over the card.  I usually do this but not so intensely (because I want every card I make and mail to be an encouragement to the recipient).  Well, I started looking through my papers and I think the Lord clearly answered my prayer.  I anticipate His also answering my prayer that this card will have the desired effect on Mary's son when he receives it in a couple of days.  Who knows, maybe the Lord is timing the arrival of this card to just the "right day."
and the inside:


No comments:

Post a Comment