Friday, September 8, 2017

The heavenly spotlight



Ezekiel 38:23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations.  Then they will know that I am the Lord.

God allows mankind to go any direction they want to go spiritually.  He is available to any and all who want to believe, trust in and live for Him.  However, I see over and over the book of Ezekiel statements about the efforts God takes, or will take in the future, to make His trustworthiness and His greatness so obvious to unbelievers that they cannot deny it.  He will do whatever He can to show His greatness generation after generation.  “Then they will know that I am the Lord.”  They will be without excuse (Romans 1:19-20) on the Day of Judgment.  In my mind’s eye I picture a world-sized spotlight shining on God in that day, spotlighting His greatness and his holiness in order to accomplish that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment