Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Scripture-based Stamps

One of the things I have wished I could find for card making was stamps with nice Bible-based messages because I send so many cards trying to encourage folks to trust the Lord, or know I am praying for them.  I have found one here and there through the years but not much until ... 

I found Maymay Made It!  Maymay has a whole line of Bible-based stamps, some are whimsical/cute and others are more serious, but each set has Bible verses and verse-based messages along with simple art stamps that go along with the theme of the set.  I love them!

I joined her stamp set of the month last month and got a set that is mostly a Thanksgiving theme but can easily be used for encouragement cards as well.  Here are three cards I made using it:





No comments:

Post a Comment