Thursday, October 27, 2022

Praying blessings

 When I received the latest Maymay Scripture stamp set called Knowing He Will, I was thrilled because of the timing of the wonderful sentiments.  There are a number of special thank you cards I wanted to make in the next few weeks and this set fit what I wanted to say perfectly.  Here is the first card I have made using the set.  It is for the church deacon assigned to stay in touch with our Sunday School class.  He is a young thing, compared to us senior women (he's in his late 30's, is my guess).

I used paper from a pack of 6 x 6 in. fall papers I purchased earlier.  So far I have made about 30 cards using pieces and parts of that pack of paper.  I've pictured several in earlier blog posts, and am tickled that I have gotten so many cards from that one pack of 24 papers.









No comments:

Post a Comment