Saturday, February 1, 2020

Birthday balloons

Oh, my goodness!  Two posts in one day!  And after such a slim offering the past several months, this is quite an accomplishment for me.  I have been working on a new schedule to help me get into my craft room more often, AND remember to photograph my activity, which I am notoriously bad at doing.  I've made sooo many cards in recent months and just never seem to get around to (i.e., remember to) take pictures of the cards before I mail them.  I think it is a result of being brought up in the pre-computer, pre-cell phone era!!  Whatever, I am trying to adjust my thinking to accomodate my blog.

But a new year and some new ideas for planning my work and activity have created a new resolve. 

I love keeping up with several challenges and seeing what ideas the challenge designers come up with, but I often have trouble coming up with a creative card that follows the idea from the challenge.  However, when I saw the challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, I knew just what I wanted to do to enter my card in that challenge.  Here is the sketch they gave us:
Tuesday Morning Sketches

I recently purchased a kit from Crafty Companion full of stamps and papers and dies with a balloon theme.  I have really enjoyed playing with the materials and made this card that goes right along with this TMS sketch.

3 comments:

  1. The colors in your card are very pretty and I love the polka dot background paper. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love the cute balloons!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I like this very much! The balloons are awesome. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete