Friday, January 25, 2019

Thinking of mew

I love the cute stamps that one of my newest discoveries, Newton's Nook, has to offer.  Of course, a big part of my reason for falling in love with their stamps is the delightful plays on words that they use.  For example, the stamps I used in the card I made yesterday using a "get well" set I purchased  recently.  Here is how it turned out:
Newton's Nook has a weekly challenge and I decided to submit this card as my take on that challenge.  This is the sketch for the challenge:

2 comments:

  1. very cute card! I could use some of that kitty's soup, my house has had a bug running through it for the last week! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your used of color!
    Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete