Thursday, May 7, 2020

Hay there

I am sooo tickled with the card I made yesterday afternoon!  It took more work than usual but the result made it worth while, IMHO. 
The card base is just a flat piece of yellow card stock to which I adhered a flap I cut in a fancy edge.  I attached the flap to the back of the card then added the stack of little farm animals, all with foam tape for some dimension.  The animals seemed a lttle plain, so I added a little blue bowtie to the pig and that was just what it needed!  I added a second medium sized chick to the side, peeking out from the message under the flap and I think he is so cute!  Glad I decided to do that.

Open the flap by following the directions there at the bottom to "lift here" and ...
The photo doesn't show it very well, but I colored a light green hill for the barn to sit on, plus the green grass across the bottom of the card to add a little bit of a "farm feel" to the final card.



No comments:

Post a Comment