Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Love Bug card

To be more accurate, I should probably call this card a masculine birthday card because that is really what I made, but I found this cute little VW bug in my stickers/Dazzles and some paper that had old cards on it so I combined them to make this card for a male friend whose birthday is coming soon.  I recently received an order I made for some neat new stamps and it fit perfectly with this card.  The pictures should explain ...

I decided to enter this card in the current week's Freshly Made Sketches


 Here is my card:


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I owned three different Beetles back in the day! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! So much fun and perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete