Wednesday, July 26, 2023

A new blog is born!

When I began this blog, my plan was twofold: to share cards I made along with some other papercrafts, and to share devotional thoughts from the Bible as I studied it.

Over time, I have shared more crafting than anything else, and I have enjoyed doing that, but lately I have been thinking about my second goal and realized that I needed to change things up a bit and push myself to share more spiritual things as well.

As I thought about this, I came to the conclusion that to do a better job at both goals, I needed a separate blog for them. That is why I have created Thinking My Way Through The Bible, following up from the book I wrote a couple of years ago.

I'd love to have you take a look at it and let me know if you find it helpful in any way. My goal is not to be your resident Biblical scholar! I just feel compelled to share some of my personal insights as I read and study the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment